Merriam-Webster defines frequency as, “a number of complete oscillations per second of energy (such as sound or electromagnetic radiation) in the form of waves”. Everything that lives has a frequency whether it be flower, plant, tree, herb, mineral, rock, crystal, gemstone, animal, liquid, human life, and even essential oils. Each type of cell, each individual organ, and each individual system has its own particular frequency it vibrates at.
In 1886 Heinrich Hertz successfully discovered electromagnetic waves which are typically measured in units called hertz. Electromagnetic waves are defined as the electrical energy transmitted as a series of cycles. There is one cycle per second.
Merriam-Webster defines vibration as, “a periodic motion of the particles of an elastic body or medium in alternately opposite directions from the position of equilibrium when that equilibrium has been disturbed (as when a stretched cord produces musical tones or molecules in the air transmit sounds to the ear)”. What does vibration have to do with frequency? Everything vibrates! Every second of the day everything in our environment, which is made up of trillions of tiny molecules, is constantly cycling and emitting a vibrational energy (frequency).
In 1992 the first frequency monitor, the Frequency Monitoring System, was built by Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington. It was determined by Tainio that the human body had an average frequency of 62-68 Hz during the daytime and that a healthy human body had a frequency of 62-72 Hz. If the frequency of the human body drops below 62 Hz the immune system is compromised. Tainio went on to determine that the:
- Brain Frequency of a Genius is 80-82 MHz
- The Brain Frequency is 72-90 MHz
- Normal Brain Frequency is 72 MHz
- The overall Human Body Frequency is 62-78 MHz
- The Human Body from the Neck up is 72-78 MHz
- The Human Body from the Neck down is 60-68 MHz
- Both the Parathyroid Glands and Thyroid are 62-68 MHz
- The Thymus Gland is 65-68 MHz
- The Heart is 67-70 MHz
- The Lungs are 58-65 MHz
- The Liver is 55-60 MHz
- The Stomach is 58-65 MHz
- The Pancreas is 60-80 MHz
- Descending Color is 58-63 MHz
- Ascending Colon is 50-60 MHz
- Bones are 38-43 MHz
- Emotional/Spiritual Frequencies are 92-320 MHz
- Disease in the body starts at 58 MHz
- Cold and Flu at 57-60 MHz
- Candida overgrowth at 55 MHz
- Receptive to Epstein Barr at 52 MHz
- Receptive to Cancer at 42 MHz
- At 25 MHz Death Begins
- Foods (if grown organically and eaten when freshly picked fresh foods and herbs can have a higher frequency):
- Fresh Herbs and Foods at 20-27 Hz
- Dried Herbs and Foods at 15-22 Hz
- Processed, Genetically Modified and Canned Foods at 0 H
In the early 1900’s Dr. Royal Rife invented the Rife Frequency Machine. He discovered that every disease has a frequency and that frequencies could help prevent the disease from developing and other frequencies would destroy the disease. A higher frequency substance would destroy a lower frequency substance.
How do Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils fit in to the frequency scale? They start at 52 Hz and go as high up on the scale as 320 Hz. A low frequency Essential Oil (EO) will be attracted to a low frequency part of the body such as the structural/physical areas such as the bones. A medium frequency EO will be attracted to a medium frequency part of the body such as from the neck down. A high frequency EO will be attracted to a high frequency part of the body such as from the neck up.
If we could maintain our optimal frequency daily our immune system would prevent development of symptoms and illnesses. But since most of us experience emotional challenges, stress, exhaustion, and all those fun things of life that are not really wanted, our body frequency lowers making us susceptible to colds, flu, allergies, etc.
Since the beginning of time we have been provided the answer for how to raise our body’s frequency to help our bodies maintain a frequency above the disease level and it’s in the form of unadulterated Therapeutic Essential Oils (these are not the same as the everyday aromatherapy oils which are produced for fragrancies and other uses).
In the “Essential Oils Desk Reference – 7th Edition” it talks about how unhealthy substances can cause changes in frequency. Two individuals were tested and their frequencies were both 66 MHz. A cup of hot coffee was handed to the first individual and while holding it his frequency dropped to 58 MHz in 3 seconds. This individual set the cup of coffee down, inhaled an aroma of essential oils and within 21 seconds his frequency returned to 66 MHz. The other individual took one sip of coffee and his frequency level within 3 seconds dropped to 52 MHz. This individual did not inhale any essential oils nor were any used in his recovery time and it took 3 days for his frequency to return to 66 MHz. Another interesting thing found in this study was that:
- Negative thoughts lower the body’s frequency by 12 MHz
- Positive thoughts increase the body’s frequency by 10 MHz
- Meditation and Prayer increased the body’s frequency by 15 MHZ
Dr. David Stewart, in his book “Healing Oils of the Bible” stated there are 6 ways that essential oils support us:
- As fighters against unfriendly microbes
- As balancers of bodily functions
- As raisers of our bodily frequencies
- As antioxidants that purify our systems
- As clearers of negative emotional baggage
- As uplifters of our spiritual awareness
So how do you raise the frequency of your body? I use Young Living’s Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils! I love using my iTOVi Scanner to find out my “unresolved” biopoints.
Check out the chart below of some of Young Living’s Essential Oils and their frequencies.
If you would love to talk about how Young Living Essential Oils have changed our lives, contact me.
If you are interested in becoming a Young Living Independent Distributor, here’s how!