Who doesn’t want FREE STUFF? In this day and time who wouldn’t want anything that is free that you can use. Young Living offers two different wonderful opportunities to earn free products each month that everyone loves! ♥
Essential Rewards Program
The first way to earn free products is being is where Young Living Wholesale Members can ensure they always have their favorite Young Living products on hand with the convenience of the Essential Rewards program where products are shipped hassle free to you. To participate in the Essential Rewards program, you must be enrolled as a “wholesale” member“.
- Easy Monthly Shipments – Easily place convenient monthly orders to be shipped right to your home month after month.
- Discounted Shipping – Essential Rewards members qualify for reduced shipping costs.
- Exclusive Bonuses – Essential Rewards members who are also members can access exclusive income opportunities and cash rewards.
- Exclusive Rewards Points – With each Essential Rewards shipment you can earn points toward future product purchases.
- You can cancel your Essential Rewards enrollment at any time without any penalties and can still place regular orders as a wholesale member without any hassles.
- You can conveniently change the monthly shipping date each month and also can change your order as many times as you like up until midnight of the date you selected it to be shipped.
- Each calendar year Young Living offers a “one-month pass” where you can pass on receiving your Essential Rewards order that month without losing your benefits level.
- Young Living orders are based on PV or personal volume. Usually, the PV is the same as the wholesale dollar amount of the product. For example, if you order a bottle of Lavender Essential Oil, the cost is $23.50 wholesale and the PV for it would be 23.50. Your minimum dollar amount each month for your Essential Rewards has to be a minimum of 50 PV each month, but you can increase your PV as you order more essential oils.
What better way to easily receive your essential oils each month than to be a part of the Essential Rewards program. The best part of the program is each month on your Essential Rewards order you earn a percentage of your total back in ER (Essential Rewards) points. The first 6 months of consecutive ER orders you earn 10% of the PV back. The next 6 months you earn 15% of your PV back. Starting on your 13th month of consecutive ER orders you start earning 20% of the PV back. For example, your ER order is $250.00, your PV for the order is 250, and your are earning 10% back, on this order your will receive 25 PV. Essential Rewards points are great for ordering that special essential oil or essential oil kit you have been drooling over. 🙂
The second way to earn free products for Young Living’s wholesale members is to take advantage of Young Living’s monthly promotions. The monthly promotion is based on a member’s PV (personal volume) on a single order. Each month there are different free products and credits given for reaching the three different PV levels (PV total).
- 190 PV – This can be done on a regular order and/or on an Essential Rewards order. If you reach 190PV on an Essential Rewards order you get a “bonus” bottle of oil.
- 250PV – You get everything offered for the 190 PV level plus an additional bottle of oil. Sometimes at this level you can also earn an additional 20 PV points.
- 300 PV – You get everything offered for the 250 PV level plus an additional bottle of oil or Young Living product.
See the graphic below for this month’s promotions for Young Living Wholesale Members. Now, isn’t this a great way to earn “free Stuff”? Ready to get your “Free Stuff”? Click here to find out how you can become a Young Living Wholesale Member today!
Disclaimer: I am an Independent Distributor of Young Living and the information on this website is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any disease, illness, or condition, and should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care and advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is intended for educational purposes only. The testimonials, research, and information within applies only to Young Living Essential Oils and I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented by individual authors and/or users on our pages and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. If you have a medical condition, a disease, or are using a prescription medication, it s recommended that you consult with a health professional (preferably one who has experience with essential oils), the prescribing physician, and a pharmacist about potential interactions between your medication(s) and the essential oil(s). The information I provide on this website is in no way meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, it is just meant to discuss what I have chosen to do or have done in my life and my family’s lives to take control of our personal health. Please contact me with any questions you may have!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: To be able to continue supporting the blogging activities on this website, we may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for the endorsements or recommendations to any products or services from this site. We are an affiliate of Amazon.com and links we provide out to Amazon.com are affiliate links and we will receive a very small commission on anything your purchase within 24 hours of clicking on one of our links. We also use Google Adsense and will receive a very small commission just for you clicking on one of their ads (you do not have to purchase anything from the Google Ad, just click on it 🙂 ) Thanks for all your support.