The fragrance of Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Essential Oil is a sweet, floral fragrance and it is a natural perfume. When you inhale this essential oil, it helps calm and relax both your body and mind. Traditionally it was used to help support the nervous and circulatory system.
A key factor in Geranium essential oil is its ability to revitalize body tissue.
Geranium essential oil is Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS).
How to use Geranium Essential Oil:
Aromatic: Diffuse 3 times daily up to 1 hour each time or directly inhale Geranium Essential Oil.
Directly Inhale: Take the top off the bottle and directly inhale it.
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops on the chakras points, Vita Flex points, abdomen and temples.
NOTE: Dilution with a carrier oil is not required except for the most sensitive skin or if being used on a child (see chart below).
ORAC Value: 1,010,011 (TEL)
Uses for Geranium Essential Oil:
- Supports the adrenal glands
- Supports immune cells involved in allergies
- Supports the nervous system, helping with the relief of anxiety, depression, anger, aggression, balancing emotions, and allowing for feelings of peace and well being
- Supports blood glucose levels
- Supports cognitive function improving concentration, and brain clarity
- Supports the healing of cold sores
- Supports healthy hair and scalp
- Supports the reduction of hemorrhoids
- Supports the healing of inflammation
- Good for an insect repellent
- Supports the relief of nerve pain from shingles
- Supports the body in conditions such as dermatitis, acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Supports a healthy urinary tract system
NOTE: If you are using essential oils on a child, please refer the the dilution chart below!