Young Living’s Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) essential oil has a rich, warm, woody and sweet aroma that is romantic and sensual. The tree Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood comes from is native to and found only on the island of Hawaii. Traditionally it has been used traditionally as incense in religious ceremonies and for meditation. It is uplifting and relaxing and is valued in skin care for its moisturizing and normalizing properties.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood supports emotional release, helps with focus and easing muscle tension, eases occasional spasms, supports the lungs, throat, and blood system, helps with occasional PMS relief, is a digestive aid, promotes healthy and smooth skin, supports the reduction of the appearance of scars and blemishes, enhances your mood, and is great for grounding and uplifting properties when meditating.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood uses:
- Skin Care (moisturizing and normalizing properties)
- Natural Perfume
- Supports a good night’s sleep
- Apply to the back of the neck and shoulders to unwind
- Diffuse for an atmosphere that’s uplifting and gentle
- Apply to your wrists for a peaceful meditation time
- Apply 1-2 drops on a cotton ball and put in the air vent of your car to help relax you
NOTE: If you are using essential oils on a child, please refer the the dilution chart below!
Young, Gary. Essential Oils Desk Reference.6th ed. Lehi: Life Science Publishing, 2014. Print.