Lavender Vitality essential oil ((Lavandula angustifolia) by Young Living is one of the new essential oils in their “Vitality” collection. It can be used to create elegant dishes to empress family and friends. It has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with light and rich foods. Lavender Vitality essential oil can also be used as a dietary supplement.
Lavender Vitality essential oil is most popular in sweet recipes, but is also beneficial in savory dishes. It livens up chicken, lamb or even potatoes. Just a hint of this oil can enhance the flavor of your favorite recipes. To keep from overwhelming your food, start small by dipping a toothpick in your oil and swirling the toothpick in your food preparation. Try this wonderful essential oil to your drinks, especially Honey-Lavender Lemonade. You might also want to try it in some Gluten-Free Yogurt Waffles.
Lavender Vitality Essential Oil Uses
- Add to your fruit jams and jellies, it’s great mixed with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and/or jellies.
- Add it to your lemonade or citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Use in savory dishes wit herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Take as a dietary supplement.